Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thoughts for 183

Okay, just to be clear on one thing, regarding what the President said, he actually intended for a physical attraction between Ren and Kyouko without it leading to anything sexual. Well, it did advance in a way.

Anyway, there has been some discussion on what happened in the last page. Most people have said that Ren isn't one to do something stupid, like assault the staff etc. Most likely, this scene was entirely acted out, just that Ren took it one step higher. This is probably just a very realistic act, in short.

Regarding the spoofs, I don't have much, but I did come up with this one.



I know some of you may think it's lame. :(

It's all I can come up with now.

Guys, please give me your comments. If you don't have an account, please apply for a Wordpress account.

Please remember to comment in the 183 section.
http://cyberakuma.livejournal.com