Sunday, July 03, 2011

I am quitting. This time it's decided.

Chapter 175 and 176 were released by other groups before I could even begin, so I had to give up on them completely. The truth is, I didn't like the idea of giving up there, and I wanted another chance to prove that I could do it. I finally got this chance, and I made full use of it, so I have no regrets.

I've been thinking for a very long time about this. Speed is the only thing I can offer. Other groups, they have everything else. They have accuracy, and aesthetics. And they even have their own scanning.

Translations used to be an enjoyable process. It's not any more. When there's competition with others, and criteria to fill, it actually adds pressure. The last few chapter translations which I did, I didn't even enjoy them any more. The truth is, we don't need two groups doing this.

For those who believed in me, I thank you. But you must know by now that you are the rare few who do. No one was counting on me to release chapter 177 and 176. I had to search for the raws of 177 myself to fight for this chance.

This is the last chapter for me.