Monday, April 25, 2011

I am considering whether to continue or not.

Another group is doing Skip Beat, and they release a HQ version in 3 days, which is relatively fast compared to the previous groups.

I tried to improve the quality of my scans, by learning how to use Gimp. I also tried to improve on the translations. However, I'm not so sure that is enough. My end result seems to still fall short, compared to the other group, despite taking a whole week.

Anyway. I need help from someone who understands Japanese to help pick out mistakes in my translations. Previously, I had Katherine to help me, but she's stopped coming here. This would help me out greatly in the accuracy of my translations.

I'm going to try a few more times. But if I can't get a good quality scan within a timely fashion, I probably will have to quit.

Anyway, guys, I still need more feedback for Version 2 of 174. Please give your reviews.